CRI in Wisconsin will neue Stelle in Europa besetzen24.11.2016
Im Namen der CRI-Zentrale in Wisconsin veröffentlichen wir untenstehende Stellenanzeige. Besetzt werden soll die Position als "International Progressive Herd Consultant" in Europa.
Bei Fragen und Interesse melden sie sich bei Nick Hemauer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Cooperative Resources International (CRI), headquartered in Shawano, Wisconsin, USA, is a global leader in the bovine AI industry in delivering excellence, innovation and value to its customers worldwide is looking to fill the position of International Progressive Herd Consultant who will be based in Europe.
This position will work with our European based sales team to carry out on-farm consulting with emphasis on reproduction, animal health and operation efficiencies. The position of Progressive Herd Consultant is critical in establishing CRI as a leader in providing advanced reproductive and genetic programs.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Deliver strategic and timely consulting to strategic herds by analyzing on-farm data routinely, perform farm assessments and serve as an outside monitor
- Establish a presence for CRI’ s distributor network as a reproductive expert by delivering reproduction and genetic education programs, delivering added value tools to assist herd owners and managers to make profitable decisions, assisting on-farm employees in learning proper reproductive techniques, and working with distributors to gain potential business through allied industries
- Provide feedback on issues and areas of improvement to dairy owners and managers that focus on helping operations become more efficient and competitive
- A degree in Animal or Dairy Science is required; an advanced degree in Dairy and/or Animal Reproductive Physiology, DVM or Dairy Production experience is highly desired
- Must have excellent computer skills especially on-farm record programs and the ability to analyze data and trouble shoot
- Be able to directly and indirectly guide dairy owners and managers to make business decisions based on consulting advice
- Have strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects, including all aspects from establishing objectives, developing and executing action plans, meeting goals on time and interpreting data and results
- Be able to develop long-term relationships with farmers and co-workers to better lock down business with our strategic accounts
- Must be enthusiastic and demonstrate leadership abilities
Individuals interested in applying for this position are asked to forward their CV and Cover Letter to Nick Hemauer at email@example.com.